Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of School

Today was finally the first day of school for Christian and Coy. They are in a 12 month school, and the track they are in had their first day today. Corinne started preschool a couple weeks ago. Everybody had great first days. I'm happy about everything expect Coy's situation. That's for another post. Let's just say it makes me very sad that I can't put the kids in private school.
Here are some pictures...

She was a little scared at first.

Getting better...

Now, she's great!



The cool 3rd grader










Kindergarten, finally!!



1 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Cork - I love your babies soooooooooooooooo much. It is re-donk-u-lous. Christian is so big and so handsome. Ladies watch out. Corrine makes me wanna pee my pants with laughter and Coy Coy just steals my heart over and over again. oh i love them.