Friday, November 20, 2009

Man's Best, Clean Friend

Baths are my favorite thing. They are my escape. The water bill proves it. I usually have one tub that I use and nobody else does because I don't like sitting in other's scum. So, this is what I found in my recently cleaned bathtub; a man and his large dirty dog. I had to do a double take because I was in disbelief that John would go to such great lengths to have a sweet smelling, furry friend. So, I did what every shocked wife would do. I grabbed my camera. I think I have shamed John into never doing this again. It's one thing to scrub people scum off of a bathtub; it's entirely another to deal with doggy scum.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Knowing about your love for baths, without even reading the tidbit I knew you'd be rather horrified at such a sight.

Teisha said...

I saw that pic on facebook...so funny and gross:)