Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Coy has it all Figured Out

This was a conversation between Coy and Corinne as we were packing everything up and getting ready to come home from our trip last week...

Corinne: I love being at this hotel! I want to live in a hotel.

Coy: You can't live in a hotel, Corinne; it's just for vacations.

Corinne: But if people don't have a home and sleep outside, they can live in a hotel.

Coy: No, No, No! First, you have to get a job. Then, you have to get some money. Then, you have to get a wife. A wife is a woman, Corinne.

Coy's train of thought always cracks me up. A lot of grown men still haven't figured this one out. I guess Coy is ahead of the game.

1 comments:

Teisha said...

That is so cute! You guys go to Cali and Disneyland so much. I think you go there more than I did when I LIVED there lol! We have to get together again sometime:)