Sunday, March 15, 2009

Always Entertained

So, John suggests that he should go into the store with me to get the several things we needed. We were in a big hurry; Christian was about to be done at school. Having the kids in the store never makes it a quick trip, but John got his own cart, put Coy and Corinne in, and said he would get the couple of items from the opposite side of the store. We planned to meet up somewhere in the middle. Time is now up, and we really need to quickly check-out so we're not late to get Christian. This is what I found at our meeting place...
Notice that there is nothing in the cart but children? And I'm pretty sure we already had those before we went shopping. So now, the twisty ties in the produce department have become a new item for art projects. It was pretty funny, so I couldn't pull off having an attitude about it. I do, however, think my eyes are going to be permanently rolling for the rest of my life.

6 comments:

B and L said...

Have you not learned anything over the years???? We all know John is NOT allowed to go to the store!!! Do I have to remind you of the GALLON jar of p.b.????

Teisha said...

How did you have your camera in the grocery store? Wow...you are on the ball. so cute! Next time leave ALL of your kids at home.

Courtney said...

Ha Ha...I call my purse the big bag of tricks. It's kind of like Mary Poppins's. It's huge, and I keep my camara in there for moments just like these.

Becky Chatwin said...

That is too funny! Sometimes you can't leave the daddy alone! Send me an email if you want an invite to my blog (it is private) beckychatwin@gmail.com

Emily said...

That is to funny. So something Scott would do.

Unknown said...

Ya gotta love a man that can make you laugh, and for you Courntey your sides and cheeks must hurt alot from ALL the laughter John provides.

He ALWAYS made me laugh even when I was trying to discipline him... I just had to give up and laugh too.