Saturday, August 1, 2009

Christian's Blog

My son has been very entertained by my blog and those that I read for a long time. He has loved looking at pictures of friends and family and babies and kids. So, he has been begging me to make him a blog to share his extremely exciting thoughts with everyone. I caved after months of pleading. I figure, if nothing else, it will promote better writing skills. In case you are worried, he doesn't know his user name or password, and the rule is that I have to proofread anything he writes before it is posted. I'm not going to fix any misspellings or grammar, because I think that makes it just a little bit more fun. So, I have now done my job, per his request, and have filled you all in on Christian's new blog. He made his first post today, and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. I wish I still got excited over little things like that.

http://mybigbroblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Emily said...

Braden said "Sweet!! Can I get my own blog to?"

Courtney said...

Uh Oh, look what I started.

B and L said...

Yep!!! Tori had to start one last night also!!