Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Need to Work on my Poker Face

I have to get this down, or I'll forget it. While I was putting the kids to bed tonight, I, once again, had to have an interesting talk with Coy. I had just gotten out of the shower, so I told the kids to get into bed and I'd be in to tuck them in after I got my pajamas on. I came in the boys' room and was putting Coy's blankets on him when he looked at me and said, "So, no bra, huh?" I completely failed at keeping a straight face with this one. He said it so seriously. I tried to tell him that it wasn't nice to talk to girls that way, and we don't need to look at other people's private parts even when they have clothes on. He knew I was fighting so hard not to laugh, which made him think he was pretty funny. Oh, the joy of raising boys; especially a little blond one who is five.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh little kids and there innocence.

Becky Chatwin said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Teisha said...

That is so funny! I'm not looking forward to Tallon being more aware of people's bodies:) Have you made it back yet from the trip?