Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthdays

We had two important birthdays in November. I'll begin with the more loved and less furry of the two. John's dad, Tony, had a little birthday party with the family. The kids got to hang out with Grandpa, Nana, Uncle Jay, and Aunt Katie. It's always fun getting some Romo men together in one room. It becomes very entertaining; this could have a lot to do with John. Happy birthday to Grandpa Tony!



Grandpa needed lots of help.


Grandpa and Nana

Birthday party number two was for another member of our family. I can't believe I have put up with him for a whole year. I'm very proud of myself that I can still say Apollo has remained our pet. Let's face it though, if it weren't for John, he probably would have moved on to greener pastures by now. I really do love this dog when I'm not loathing him. He turned one year on November 17th. The kids wanted to have a little party for him, so we took Apollo to a way overpriced doggy store where we got him some treats and a cake. The kids sang happy birthday to him and showered him with affection. I don't get it. I guess it is safe to say we've all grown completely attached to this crazy, annoying, lovable animal. Happy birthday, Apollo. May you be lucky enough to survive another year in our home.
That's a classy picture.




A man in a wife beater with his bad rass dog. It's a good look.

1 comments:

Teisha said...

It seems like just yesterday when you got him and was complaining about him (the dog, not John's dad)! He is one lucky dog. If I ever owned a dog I definitely wouldn't be giving it a birthday party :)