Friday, July 30, 2010

Babies in a Tub

This is a little difficult to see, but the frame is so wide; it was the best I could do to show the whole picture. This was a birthday present I got for my mom this year. She has had these pictures of her grandkids laying around for a while. I'm not sure how this tradition started, but after I had Christian's picture taken in a little tub, Bethany and I had all the kids take one at around 9 months old. My mom had tried to display a few of them in her powder room bathroom with several different frames, but it looked a little cluttered. I searched and searched for one single frame that had eight 5x7 openings to display all of her "lambies." I found a seller on Etsy who will basically make any kind of frame you want. It's a white-washed, cottage kind of frame, and it looks really cute in her beachy bathroom.