Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Ignored

Just out of complete boredom, and the fact that I was trying to escape the lovely squeals of John belting out Showboat, I stumbled onto this old blog. I almost forgot I had it. I think I stopped making posts back in July because of many reasons. I had nothing interesting to say, I had way too many pictures to post (like I really have to post them all), and because once school started, I blinked and three months flew by. I forgot that I like perusing other blogs, especially when the husband is pretending to be a dashing young 1930's actor belting out show tunes. So, I'm going to make an effort to get up to date with the goings-on of the family. I have enough I want and need to read in real life, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual, so words will be few and pictures will be plenty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Yippeeeee," you're back. We've missed you!We love both the pictures and the words. I appreciate any morsel you choose to share. Love ya!

SCIENCE LAB EQUIPMENT said...

I appreciate your idea here. We have missed you too. Definitely this post has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Furnace.