Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spoiled Seven Year Old

Christian had an exciting week. He got his first puppy on the same day he got his first BB Gun. He's been out in the desert shooting with his dad, and he was thrilled to make a glass bottle explode. I was amazed to hear that on that same shooting outing, my daughter was picking up lizards and holding them-gross! I'm now doubting whether or not she is truly my kid.
Then, night before last, John and I took Christian to see Mystere at Treasure Island. I guess when you grow up in Las Vegas and your dad works for MGM/Mirage, you go see Cirque du Soleil shows for fun. Mystere is the second one he's seen. He had a great time, and then he chose Chinese for dinner afterward. Orange chicken, white rice, lots of soy sauce, and coke-the kid was in heaven. I'm sure he'll remember these last few days his whole life.

2 comments:

Teisha said...

Your new puppy is so cute. You guys are so brave. I don't think I could handle little kids and a dog. That is so fun you guys get to go see shows all the time. YOu are a nice mama to take Christian out. I need to spend more one on one time with my kids too.

Unknown said...

Was this outing one of those wishes of Christians that got drawn out of the "Things to do with Dad" jar?

It sounds like a great childhood to me. Heck, it's even fun for the parents.