Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Catsup

It has been a crazy, busy week. It's all been kind of a blur, and I don't have much to show for it, but I know I'm tired, so I must have been running around. Here are some Easter pictures I've wanted to post. I didn't take too many this year, mainly because, by the time I was done singing at four church services Saturday and Sunday, I was running on auto pilot. Normal brain functioning had ceased due to sleep deprivation. Yes, I am the queen of procrastination, so some nights I pull almost all-nighters to get everything done that I've had weeks to accomplish. I feel bad there's not one picture of John this Easter. We had to hurry home from church, make a somewhat nicer than normal dunch (our word for lunch and dinner), and have an Easter egg hunt in our beautiful desert landscaping; rocks just scream springtime. So, once I finally thought of taking some family pictures, John had already had to scurry off to work. So, no pictures, but I will tell you that he looked extremely handsome that day. I even had a couple of the ladies from choir at church comment on what a good-lookin husband I have. So true...So true. The best part of this day was family nap time. I have my children believing that all around the world, Sunday is "Family Nap Day". Even Christian, who is almost eight, bought into it. Maybe I should start a worldwide movement.

2 comments:

Teisha said...

The pics all look great! You were a busy girl that day. I miss your voice! I want a special performance from you when I come into town next :) Oh, and it has to be complete with dancing lol!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the Easter pictures. Grandpa and I enjoyed getting to see them.