Friday, June 4, 2010

Christian's San Fran Trip

I'm in the middle of June and July Hades right now. Not only does the weather literally feel like hell (108 by the end of the week), but it is birthday/ holiday central around here; none of which include celebrating me, boo hoo. After the craziness dies down a little I'll post some birthday pics and info. John's birthday is today; my hot husband is a mature 30-year-old now. Christian also turned 9 last Tuesday; onto Father's Day and a gabillion other birthdays.


For now, I just want to share some cute pictures of Christian's fun trip he took to visit my mom and dad. He was in spoiled grandchild heaven; ate way more steak and drank way more Roy Rodgers than any child should. Thanks again, dad and mom, for taking good care of my first born and giving him the time of his 9-year-old life.


Alcatraz
Alcatraz Junior Ranger
Grandpa was naughty

Not much to do at the yard but think about where you went wrong
Down by the bay...where the watermelons grow









0 comments: