Monday, June 7, 2010

Kissin Cousins

I forgot about some cute pictures from the short trip we took to Yuba City to visit my sis and her fam. My mom and dad were already visiting my sister for her birthday, and the kids and I decided to just show up and say "surprise!" I don't think in any other situation I would come visit without it being prearranged, but this time seemed like a good idea. The kids had fun, I chopped 10 inches off of my hair, and we experienced 3 days straight of rain. Lots of fun.


Corinne and Gracelynn

All Eight Cousins


Eli

Jackson

My dad and the kids

Me with my head feeling a lot lighter (John still hasn't recovered, and this was in April).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. It looks like everyone had a great time. Just know you can drop by my home anytime. I love suprises!

By the way, you always look marvelous.

Becky Chatwin said...

You look so cute!!!

Packers and Movers Chandigarh said...

All needy people are definitely most welcomed by MOVERS AND PACKERS CHANDIGARH who is 24x7 geared up and energized to help you in your shifting imparting their considerable time and network of services among nearly throughout India. We give services to all over India acquiring a large network of local agencies.
http://chandigarhpackersandmovers.in/
http://chandigarhpackersandmovers.in/packers-and-movers-ludhiana