Monday, September 22, 2008

Christian's 7th Birthday



Christian had the usual week long birthday celebration this year. He started with a birthday dinner at The Rainforest Cafe. We were so happy that Aunt Debbie, Uncle Kent, Zac, Jamie, Auntie M.L., Grammy, Aunt Bethany, Uncle Lex, Tori, Luke, and Jackson were able to join us for dinner as an elephant attacked the guests at the table next to us every 10 minutes. Christian also shared a park birthday party with his cousin, Jackson who was turning 2. He received many fun presents and he had a wonderful birthday week. Oh, I forgot to mention the Krispy Kreme donuts and hats that were delivered to his class on his birthday. The poor kid had an aweful birthday! I can't believe he's already 7. Christian is my thinker, and he amazes me daily with his, beyond his years, intuition and discernment. I'm so blessed to have such an awesome kid.

0 comments: