Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Picture Time

This picture says it all! Our recent trip to Sears to have some long overdue family pictures done was the adventure I thought it would be. Corinne would not smile for anything. She smirked cutely in a couple of pictures, but, for the most part, this was her expression. Corinne is not into strangers, especially male strangers. This poor photographer's attempts to make her smile with some weird looking stuffed monster was having the opposite affect. Every time this guy got within three feet of her, she grimaced and squealed. I bribed with happy meals, toys, and even getting to sleep with mom and dad, but she was not interested. Then, I tried the guilt thing. I told her she was making me sad because I couldn't see her beautiful smile. That worked for a little bit. I guess I should try guilt more often. Let's just say it will a few more years before we do the picture thing again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, these are the pictures you'll come to treasure the most. ( It'll take years, but what I'm telling you is true.)

After spending time with Corinne this Dec.and observing her in unfamiliar territory at Aunt Elise's, I think the photographer captured the real her.

They make me smile.

B and L said...

That picture is great!! The boys look really cute, Corinne is a monster!!

Emily said...

That is so adorable. Hope you had a great Christmas