Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blast from the Past

Through this blog, I've been able to reconnect with some friends from high school. It's been fun the last few months getting to see them and their new lives filled with babies and husbands on their blogs. Yesterday, I got together with some of them for lunch. I think everybody looks exactly the same, just more beautiful and grown-up. I had such a fun time as we all informed eachother of the present and had many laughs about the past. I'm so glad I've been able to reconnect with these girls. A few years ago I remember telling John, in a sad voice, that I haven't talked to or seen anyone I used to be close to. I hope now, we can keep a little tradition going of getting together and keeping in touch. Thanks for the fun girls!

Kara, Court, Charity, Katrina, Heather, Amanda, & Teisha

Me and Charity

3 comments:

Katrina said...

It was so fun. I seriously didn't know how much I missed everyone until we got together yesterday. We have to do this again soon :)

familyof4 said...

I agree with Katrina. I had so much fun seeing everyone. We need to do it again soon.

Heather said...

It was great seeing you! You're family is too cute. I agree with Kara, and Katrina, lets do this again! SOON!