Friday, July 24, 2009

Wizard of Oz Show

So, it's old news that my kids, Coy especially, have an obsessive fascination with the Wizard of Oz. I was cleaning up the kitchen when I heard lines form the movie being recited. I stopped to listen for a while and decided I had to get it on video. Coy was obviously the director, and he got perturbed when Corinne flubbed her lines. This is a long video, but I was enjoying the entertainment way too much to cut them off. I was just thinking of all the ways I could blackmail them with this video when they are older. If you are family, and you have an obligation to watch all seven minutes of this....here you go.

You have to turn the music off at the bottom of the page. Sorry about the music, by the way. I like it, and it's my blog, so I guess that's why it's there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm having a hard time typing because I'm wiping the tears from my eyes from laughing so much. This was GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

Nikki said...

oh my sweet swey coy coy. i really love him a lot!!!! think he will want to marry me someday?