Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Jack

Yay!!! My best friend Nikki had her first baby, handsome Jack, last Thursday. He was just over three weeks early and almost made it to the baby shower we threw for Nikki a few days before. Perfect timing. I was there to witness this sweet baby coming into the world, and it was quite an experience. Jack weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 inches long. See, he had been baking long enough. He was ready to meet his momma. Nikki did an awesome job with the long, tiring labor of a first baby. Jack Samuel is perfect, and I finally got a chance today to go kiss on him. I wasn't able to at the hospital. I had already pulled an all-nighter, and the nurses were busy for a long time doing their brand new baby thing. Nikki and Jack are both doing so well, and they both look fabulous. I'm so, so happy for Nikki and Sam. They will be two of the best parents I know. Nik's been my best friend since I was 15, and she's always made known that she has wanted nothing more than to be a sweet wife and momma. Well, she's both now, and she's good at it. I'm elated that she now has all that she's wanted. And I'm thrilled that we have already arranged the marriage of Corinne and Jack. It's just easier that way. Corinne's all for it.

Here's the oh so manly Jack Samuel LePore....

Momma Nik and Baby Jack

Am I crazy for thinking at some point I might want a fourth?


He will learn to love my kisses.


Jack and his daddy, Sam

2 comments:

B and L said...

Crazy is in the eye of the beholder!!

Becky Chatwin said...

You are just so pretty! You look just like you did in High School.