Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anatomy Lesson

Never before have we enjoyed the wonders of mirrored closet doors in Romo land, but in our new home we get the privilege to see what we look like from head to toe. It seems like the kiddos enjoy them the most. I creep around and spy on them as they play with their reflections in the mirror. Corinne is always talking to herself or dancing a gig. Coy, however, being the observant one that he is, has taken to examining all parts of the 4 year old anatomy. I walked in his room this morning, (he thought I was taking a shower) and saw my blondie in his birthday suit. He was turned around trying to spread those white cheekies of his. I automatically yelled, "What are you doing?" before his examination could go any further. Coy hurried over to me with a very concerned look on his face and said, "Mommy! There is something in the middle of my bottom. What is that?" Of course, this was all being said while I had a lovely view of him bending over to show me. I tried not to crack up (no pun intended) because he had such a worried little look on his face. After explaining a few things, he was assured to know that this was quite normal. In fact, I'm sure he learned a lot about the digestive system. Who knew bums could be so interesting? Never a dull moment round here.

6 comments:

B and L said...

I am crying because I am laughing so hard....no wonder you didn't call me back!! Coy Coy is such a crack up!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Being an uncle I would have messed with him and said, "WHAT'D YOU DO?!?!?! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT HOLE IN YOUR BOTTOM!?!?!" And then I would have gotten a bandaid and told him, "Quick, put this on before you break anything else!"

HAHAHAHA...good ol' Coy!

Unknown said...

Yep, that's a Romo and the Romo stories continue!

I'm still laughing and wiping the tears from so much laughter, and remembering similar times with his uncles.

Teisha said...

Hi Courtney! I saw your blog through Kara Wood's and I of course had to check your blog out. It was so fun to read about your life lately and your story about your son is hilarious. Your kids are so cute!

Miriam H said...

That is too funny! I love kids

familyof4 said...

That was SO funny!! I was seriously laughing out loud!