Friday, October 31, 2008

Some September Stuff

These last couple of months have been crazy. I haven't been able to keep up with posting or putting up pictures that I've wanted to. I thought that life out of the baby zone would be calmer, but it seems like the older they get, the more hectic the schedule is. At the end of September, I had a fun double date, birthday dinner with my main squeeze, Diana, and Tony. On my actual birthday I got home late from choir practice, and I was exhausted. So, we decided we would go out another night. Diana and I both have September B-Days, so we just decided to do an end of the month get together. We went to Benihana, and we had a lot of fun. It was mostly girl talk; the boys really weren't necessary. Oh wait, that's right; we needed them to pay. John and I love Benihana. It has sentimental value. He took me there for our senior prom...ahhhhh. Thanks Diana and Tony for my gift; I'm enjoying all of my new bath toys.






0 comments: