Thursday, October 16, 2008

Summer Fun With Cousins

This past July and August we were able to visit with some of the cousins from my side of the family and John's side. The kids all had a blast together. In July we went to visit my sister in California after she had baby Eli. My mom and I tried to help by taking two of her kiddos, Tori and Luke with us to visit my dad in Eureka, CA. They all had fun visiting Grandpa and playing at the beach when it was 65 degrees outside. Then in August, John's sis, Elise, and her three kiddos, Josh, Grant, and Lauren came to visit for a couple of days. They all had fun together at the museum and swimming at the lagoon by Grandpa Tony and Diana's house. Yes, having all these kiddos together at the same time is very loud and lively, but I'm so glad they were all able to visit each other. My favorite memories as a kid are from when I went to visit and stay with cousins. Hopefully, my kids will have the same experience.

0 comments: