Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Moments in May

Lots of pictures; not much to say.

Corinne settled on this pair after pulling out all the shoes I own.


Poor Apollo; Corinne is the only one who pays attention to him.


Coy with a pirate face at a birthday party.




Christian received the student of the month award for academics at his school in May. He's always been such a smarty; I'm very proud of him.



Here's Coy's preschool water party. Some firefighters were spraying the hose up high, and the kids loved it.

Well, Corinne didn't love it because she said the firemen were going to take her to jail. She has her public service officials confused. And yes, I have told her that policemen do more than just take people to jail.

Coy loved the pretend rain until the uber amount of sunscreen I put on him got in his eyes.


John and I living dangerously by taking pictures while driving on the freeway.


Hey look, mom, I can drive with my eyes closed.

1 comments:

Teisha said...

you guys are so funny! I saw those pics of Corrine in your shoes on facebook...so cute. Tallon still freaks out when I put sunscreen on his face because of one time getting it in his eyes.